Obviously I am to old to be hiding my stash in a hallow book, but if you make one of these out of a beautiful old atlas or something of the likes it would look very handsome and interesting sitting on your coffee or end table as a catch-all (trinket tray, key butler, vide poche, whatever term you use for it, its just a tray or bowl you empty your pockets into when you get home)
Girls who claim to be “crazy” , but do not see a psychiatrist or take meds
People who refuse treatment don’t belive that they have a mental disorder, if a girl brags or blames her rage on a psychiatric disorder its due to her being immature and seeking attention. If a girl has a legitimate disorder she is find to date, just make sure you understand her condition before hand.
Girls who drink to much
There is nothing wrong with a girl that likes to have fun, but girls who drink/drug every chance they get will leave you the minute something (or someone) else seems more fun.
Self proclaimed “Gamer Girls”
This goes for girls that are overly enthusiastic about anything that is typically a guy thing especially if they chose to define themselves by it. They are doing this for no other reason than to attract male attention, because they know that their personality is shit. Do note there is a big difference between “Gamer Girls” and girls who game.
Girls in a completely different stage of their life than you
Its better to choose to date someone who is in a similar stage of their life than you, if not , you will both have to make a lot of sacrifices to make things work, and if it doesn’t work out in the end it was all for nothing.
Girls who hook up
You know who I am talking about and you know why you shouldn’t date them. As hard as it is to resist you have to keep it in your head, If it is this easy for you, it is this easy for everyone else.
Please feel free to comment and add to this list.
REMEMBER YOUR RIGHTS:
– You have the right to remain silent. If you wish to exercise that right, say so out loud.
– You have the right to refuse to consent to a search of yourself, your car or your home.
– If you are not under arrest, you have the right to calmly leave.
– You have the right to a lawyer if you are arrested. Ask for one immediately.
– Regardless of your immigration or citizenship status, you have constitutional rights.
THINGS TO DO:
– Do stay calm and be polite.
– Do not interfere with or obstruct the police.
– Do not lie or give false documents.
– Do prepare yourself and your family in case you are arrested.
– Do remember the details of the encounter.
– Do file a written complaint or call your local ACLU if you feel your rights have been violated.
Being arrested can be very stressful for you (especially if you feel you are being arrested for something you should not be), but always remember to keep come and let the police officers do their job, acting out will only get you in more trouble.